You'll need :
100g medium protein flour
50g wholemeal flour
1 medium-sized potato
2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp salt and pepper
45ml warm milk
40-50g scallion & mozzarella cheese
1. Peel the skin of potato and boil it in salt water until soft. Once that's done, dry the moisture in the potato with a clean towel and mash it.
2. Once that's done, dry the moisture in the potato with a clean towel and mash it.
3. Mix all the ingredients excluding scallion and cheese.
4. Kneed the mixture into a dough and add in the scallion and cheese gradually by folding it into the dough. Feel free to sprinkle flour if it gets too sticky.
5. Let the dough rest for 30 minutes approximately.
6. Cut them into six pieces and roll them out flatly.
7. Pan fry them with just a little canola/olive oil until golden brown. If you want a healthier option, just bake it.