hey guys! It's been a while since my last post..
Final is over! Time for baking!
I stumbled across here and I found this!
Fortunately I happened to have a bunch of ripe bananas on hand so I decided to make this.
I did modified the recipe to make it more decade and delicious.
You'll need :
2 cups all purpose flour
1/4 cup rolled oats ( optional )
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup room temperature butter
1/4 cup plain yogurt ( Greek the best )
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup mashed banana
Optional you can add :
1/2 cup chopped walnut
1/4 cup chopped cashew
1/4 cup chopped almond
1/4 cup chopped pistachio
1/4 cup raisin
1/4 cup mixed peel
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup chopped apricot
Preheat the oven at 180°c
1. Line your desired loaf pan with parchment paper or buttered and floured it, set aside.
2. Beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add in yogurt, and eggs one after another. Mix well.
3. Fold in all the dry ingredients and your desired nuts and dried fruits of choice until moistened.
4. Add in more yogurt if the batter is too dry.
5. Pour the batter into your lined loaf pan.
6. Bake at 180°c for 40 minutes. Or until cooked. It will rise and crack in the middle, baking time may vary depends on your cake pan.
7. Let cool, and serve! Best both serve chilled or warm.
|cinnamon and brown sugar|
|nuts and dried fruits|
|moist and fluffy!|