This is another version of my previous post. This couldn't be an healthier and clean. Just egg whites, oats and beetroot. Surprise?
Beetroot is naturally sweet so i did not add any additional sugar into it. You can add in stevia or any sweetener to tatse if you have a sweet tooth. :)
1 steamed beetroot
3 egg whites
1 cup of oats
1 tsp of baking powder
sweetener ( i omitted )
1. Blend everything until very smooth.
2. Let the batter rest for 10 minutes before cooking them.
3. Heat up a non-stick frying pan or spray cooking oil on the normal frying pan and cook on medium high heat .
4. Flip when bubbles formed.
5. Cook the other side for 2-3 minutes and serve!