Boring with oatmeal porridge? Give this a try! You can bring it along with you and munch it when you're on your way to school or work.
It's low in calorie and yummy!
You'll need :
1/2 cup of oat
Pinch of salt
3 Tbsp ripped banana ( mashed )
3 Tbsp of milk or water ( I used skim milk )
1 Tbsp of applesauce
Extra banana chunks
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degree Celsius.
2. Mix the dry and wet ingredients in separate bowls.
3. Combine the wet into the dry ingredients.
4. Pour the mixture into a ramekin.
5. Bake for 15 minutes and set your oven to broiler for 5 minutes