You'll need :
2 small slices of whole meal bread
1 egg white ( whisked )
2 tablets equal sweetener ( dissolved in 1 Tbsp of water )
Pinch of vanilla powder or extract
Pinch of cinnamon powder
2 Tbsp of skim milk ( or your choice )
1. Whisk the egg white lightly to loosen and add volume to it. Mix in the milk and the rest of the ingredients.
2. Soak your bread double sided for 1 minute.
3. On low heat, using a nonstick frying pan to pan fry your toast.
4. Cook 2 minutes on each side.
* you can top it with your favourite jam or yoghurt spread *
Check out my low fat Yoghurt Spread post ! :D
Good luck !