Crave for something crunchy during lunch time?
These little pockets of spring rolls can satisfy your hunger :)
What a great low fat comfort food!
You'll need :
1 cloves of garlic ( minced finely )
1/2 an onion ( minced )
1/2 medium size cucumber ( sliced and chopped thinly)
2 medium size tomato ( diced )
1/2 a cup of blanched broccoli ( chopped slightly )
1/2 cup shredded carrot
8-10 sheets of frozen spring roll pastry
1 tsp olive oil
2 tsp black vinegar ( or you can use balsamic vinegar )
1/2 tsp soy sauce
Dashes of Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp sesame oil
(Mixed well in a small bowl)
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degree Celsius.
2. Prepare your filling and set aside.
3. Mix the sauce mixture into the filling. Stir well.
4. Spoon a spoonful of the filling onto a sheet of spring roll pastry and wrap.
5. Bake for 15 minutes on the middle rack.
Crunchy outer layer just like fried spring roll!
Nutrition facts :
Per serving ( 5 spring rolls) : 97 calories.
Good luck !
-allison_phuise <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">