Besides its taste, avocado is also a superfood. Good quality of healthy essential fats that makes your skin glows.
You'll need :
120gm avocado flesh (very ripe and mushy, scrape all the way to the skin for best colour)
1 Tbsp lime/lemon juice
150gm condensed milk
200gm cake flour
100gm all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda (use more if your avocado is not very ripe)
2 large eggs
1. Combine avocado flesh with lemon juice and mash until fine. Pass it through a sieve. Set aside.
2. Sift cake flour, all purpose, baking powder and baking soda together. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven at 150(fan)/170C. Prepare a loaf pan about 3x8 ( desired pan)
4. Cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one by one, beating well after each addition. Beat in condensed milk until well incorporated. Put half the sifted flour in and mix on low speed. Add the balance of flour. When everything is smooth, on low speed beat in avocado puree.
5. Pour batter into prepared pans and bake for 35 minutes or until done.
To test, insert a toothpick into the center and if it comes out clean, then it's perfectly cooked :)