Friday, 12 July 2013
Title says it all! Light and fluffy pancakes are what we looking for.
You'll need :
100g of cake flour (1 1/4 cups)
100g of milk (1/2 cup)
1 egg yolk
1 egg white
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup sugar
1. Sift the cake flour and baking powder, set aside.
2. Combine the egg yolk and milk.
3. Stir in the dry flour mixture until just mixed.
4. Beat the egg white with sugar until peaks form.
5. Fold in the egg white into wet mixture gently. Do not over mix.
6. Lightly grease your skillet on medium heat.
7. Flip the pancakes when bubbles start to form. Cook until brown
Best with jam and butter or honey. :)
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Pancakes milk breakfast
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)