You'll need :
150g of boneless skinless chicken breast ( or thigh)
Breadcrumbs / Panko ( grind some stale bread in a food processor)
2 heaping Tbsp of Ketchup
1 tsp of HP sauce
Pinch of cayenne pepper
1 tsp mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
Handful Corn flour
Preheat your oven at 180°c
1. Wash and pad dry the chicken breast. And cut into strips
2. Using a meat hammer or back of a pan gently hit it to tenderize the meat.
3. In a bowl, mix in all the seasoning and coat the chicken well.
4. Add in some corn starch and mix, just enough to coat the surface . ( you'll notice it forms a sticky layer)
5. Coat them with breadcrumbs and bake them on a wire rack.
180°c , 10- 15 minutes.
Serve ! Taste divine !